How can we get the most from the investment
in LRT in Scarborough?
We have launched a planning study to identify ways to support communities along the LRT route. We need your help to answer key questions, such as:
* What do you want the LRT Streets to look like?
* What specific places, businesses and communities along the LRT route should we focus on?
* Are there opportunities to support access to LRT stops by walking, cycling, transit or other connections?
* What opportunities are there to support local economic and social development?
Planning Study Timing:
- Summer 2018: Understanding Corridor and Ideas Development
- Early Fall 2018: Develop Components of the Plan Thorugh Public Engagement and Analysis
- Findings submitted to Council in 2019
Technical issues that were addressed in Phase 1
* Traffic analysis
More information on these areas can be found on the Project Archive page